Optoma EH415ST Rental – 3500-Lumen Full HD Short-Throw DLP Projector
Daily Rate: $150.00Security Hold: $900.00 is required to secure the Rental Company's equipment from loss or damage.
1 x Optoma EH415ST w/Road Case
1 x Remote
1 x 6ft IEC Cord
Rentals are for a 24 hr period.
Call for discounted multiple day options.
Optional Additional Services:
Delivery & Pickup options are available (Shipping is NOT available for Rental products)
– Please note that we can only provide services within a 20 mile radius of the NYC metro area.
Need help with producing your event give us a call . Schedule a Free walk through for your next event and let us help you take your event to the next level.
Please contact us at 212-925-6575 ext:215 or ext:223 for all rentals.
Reduce the chance of shadows crossing your presentation with the Optoma EH415ST 3500-Lumen Full HD Short-Throw DLP Projector. Its short 0.5:1 throw ratio will allow you to place it within 3′ of the screen and still produce a 60″ image. Its 3500 lumens of brightness combined with its 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio will help images appear bright and clear in many settings, while its 1920 x 1080 native resolution will help ensure that no detail is lost in large projections.
The EH415ST has VGA, composite video, and two HDMI inputs to support a variety of devices. Its VGA output will let you daisy-chain the image to another projector or display while the analog audio input and output will do the same for your audio. The projector will connect wirelessly with the separately sold WHD200 system. It is controllable via Ethernet and RS-232 using AMX or Crestron RoomView software. The projector includes an IR remote control which features a built-in laser pointer.
- Short-Throw Projection
- With a short-throw lens, this projector can produce large screen sizes from a short distance.
- 15,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- With brighter whites and darker blacks, images come alive and text appears more crisp and clear, making it suitable for business and education applications.
- This projector can display 3D content from almost any compatible source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting, and 3D game consoles. Support for 144 Hz refresh rate provides smooth, flicker-free images.
- Integrated Speaker
- The built-in speaker provides audio support and simplifies setup by eliminating the need for external speakers
- Eco+ technology brings together high contrast, improved lamp life, and energy saving features that are designed to be easy to use while reducing power consumption.
- Energy Saving
- Using the various lamp modes, you can reduce power consumption by up to 70%. Each mode also has a positive effect on the lamp life while lowering the total cost of ownership and reducing maintenance.
- Auto Power Off
- There may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy, the Auto Power Off feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time if it is not being used.
- Up to 7000-Hour Lamp Life
- Reduce the number of required lamp changes with a lamp life of up to 7000 hours using the education cycle.
- Eco AV Mute
- Stay in control of your presentation with Eco AV Mute. Direct your audience’s attention away from the screen by blanking the image when it’s no longer needed. This also reduces the power consumption by up to 70%, further prolonging the life of your lamp.
- Quick Resume
- Quick Resume allows the projector to be instantly powered on again if it is accidentally switched off.
- Remote Mouse
- Keep your audience’s attention focused on what you want using the included remote with USB mouse control.
- Remote Networking and Control
- There is a range of options for remotely controlling and monitoring the projector:
- RS-232 – This projector includes a set of RS-232 commands designed to make it easy to manage using virtually any control system.
- AMX Compatibility – Dynamic discovery protocol is incorporated into the projector, allowing for easy installation with AMX control systems.
- LAN Control – Using the compatible RoomView software, you can power on/off, monitor, manage, and control up to 250 projectors at the same time from virtually any computer. You can also schedule the projectors to power on/off, control and alter the projector settings using the web browser, send emergency texts for urgent or important announcements, and automatically receive email updates for lamp maintenance.
- BrilliantColor Technology
- BrilliantColor multi-color processing technology is designed to produce vibrant, natural-looking images.
- USB Power
- Use the USB power output to power an HDMI wireless adapter, such as Google Chromecast, or charge your compatible 3D glasses.
- Wireless Presenting with Optional Adapter
- Present your work wirelessly with the separately sold Wireless VGA Dongle. It will allow you to connect and display media wirelessly from a computer or mobile device.
|Lens||f/2.87 (f = 7.28 mm)|
|Lens Shift||Vertical: ± 4.5%|
|Throw Distance||2.7 – 5.5′ / 0.823 – 1.676 m|
|Projection Size||59.6 – 152.6″ / 151.38 – 387.60 cm|
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: ± 20°|
|Rear Screen Projection||Yes|