Yamaha DXR10 Mkii Pair Rental – 10” 1100W 2-way Active Loudspeaker (2 Speakers)
Daily Rate: $130.00Security Hold: $1,150.00 is required to secure the Rental Company's equipment from loss or damage.
2 x Yamaha DXR10 Mkii
2 x Speaker Stands
2 x IEC Cord
2 x XLR Cable
Rentals are for a 24 hr period.
Call for discounted multiple-day options.
Optional Additional Services:
Delivery & Pickup options are available (Shipping is NOT available for Rental products)
– Please note that we can only provide services within a 20-mile radius of the NYC metro area.
Need help with producing your event give us a call. Schedule a Free walk-through for your next event and let us help you take your event to the next level.
Please contact us at 212-925-6575 ext:215 or ext:223 for all rentals.
Yamaha DXR10mkII Powered Loudspeaker Features:
- High-powered portable loudspeaker with multi-use flexibility
- 10″ speaker, powered by 1,100 watts of peak power in a 2-way design
- Built-in 3-channel mixer lets you connect microphones or line-level sources directly without an entire PA system
- Built-in DSP for phase optimization and transparent dynamic control
- ABS cabinet is durable, with a low-resonance design for maximum sound quality
The DXR12mkII is an extremely high-power loudspeaker that is capable of producing a maximum SPL of 134dB with its impressive 1100W of power. It is the perfect solution for live sound applications that demand wide bandwidth and extremely high-resolution sound.
Consistent clarity and balance at any volume
While any loudspeaker’s tonal balance can vary depending on its output level, the DXR10mkII features Yamaha’s D-Contour intelligent multiband compressor to maintain its sonic integrity at any volume. D-Contour constantly monitors multiple frequency bands, and makes real-time adjustments to keep the balance consistent — it won’t mess with your mix, it just ensures your mix stays the same at any volume level. And live sound engineers at Sweetwater appreciate the flexibility to choose from two operational modes (FOH/Main or Monitor) to optimize the frequency balance depending on your application.
Built-in 3-channel mixer
While multiple DXR10mkII powered loudspeakers make a great sound system — especially when paired with a Yamaha DXS subwoofer — what about those situations where you just need a little bit of reinforcement without an entire sound system? Just turn the DXR10mkII around, and connect up to three microphones or line-level signals for instant amplification. The versatile nature of the DXR10mkII makes it the ideal loudspeaker for solo musicians, as well as schools and houses of worship that need a flexible sound system for multiple applications.
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- Channels:3-channel mixer
- LF Driver Size:10″ woofer
- HF Driver Size:1.75″ Neodymium compression driver
- LF Driver Power Amp:950W
- HF Driver Power Amp:150W
- Total Power:1100 Class D
- Inputs:1 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/line), 2 x 1/4″ (L/mono, R), Dual RCA Stereo
- Outputs:1 x XLR (link out), 1 x XLR (thru)
- Frequency Range:56Hz-20khz
- Crossover Frequency:2300 Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL:132 dB SPL @ 1m
- Horizontal Coverage Angle:90°
- Vertical Coverage Angle:60°
- Enclosure Material:ABS
- Mounting Options:Pole, Floor Wedge, Fly
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:30.6 lbs.