Yamaha DXR12 Mkii Rental – (Single) 12″ 1100W 2-Way Active Loudspeaker
Daily Rate: $75.00Security Hold: $600.00 is required to secure the Rental Company's equipment from loss or damage.
1 x Yamaha DXR12 Mkii w/Speaker Cover
1 x Power Cable
1 x Audio Cable as required by customer
Rentals are for a 24 hr period.
Call for discounted multiple day options.
Optional Additional Services:
Delivery & Pickup options are available (Shipping is NOT available for Rental products)
– Please note that we can only provide services within a 20 mile radius of the NYC metro area.
Need help with producing your event give us a call . Schedule a Free walk through for your next event and let us help you take your event to the next level.
Please contact us at 212-925-6575 ext:215 or ext:223 for all rentals.
Consistent clarity and balance at any volume
While any loudspeaker’s tonal balance can vary depending on its output level, the DXR12mkII features Yamaha’s D-Contour intelligent multiband compressor to maintain its sonic integrity at any volume. D-Contour constantly monitors multiple frequency bands, and makes real-time adjustments to keep the balance consistent — it won’t mess with your mix, it just ensures your mix stays the same at any volume level. And live sound engineers at Sweetwater appreciate the flexibility to choose from two operational modes (FOH/Main or Monitor) to optimize the frequency balance depending on your application.
Full and detailed imaging thanks to advanced FIR-X tuning
Many loudspeakers exhibit a loss of clarity and/or volume in frequencies near their crossover points, but the Yamaha DXR12mkII maintains clear sound thanks to advanced FIR-X crossover tuning. Utilizing ultra-precise 48-bit DSP, FIR-X optimizes frequencies and phase relationships to practically eliminate crossover distortion. The result is a smooth, balanced response around the crossover frequencies and a better-sounding performance overall.
Built-in 3-channel mixer
While multiple DXR12mkII powered loudspeakers make a great sound system — especially when paired with a Yamaha DXS subwoofer — what about those situations where you just need a little bit of reinforcement without an entire sound system? Just turn the DXR12mkII around, and connect up to three microphones or line-level signals for instant amplification. The versatile nature of the DXR12mkII makes it the ideal loudspeaker for solo musicians, as well as schools and houses of worship that need a flexible sound system for multiple applications.
Yamaha DXR12mkII Powered Loudspeaker Features:
- High-powered portable loudspeaker with multi-use flexibility
- 12″ speaker, powered by 1,100 watts of peak power in a 2-way design
- Built-in 3-channel mixer lets you connect microphones or line-level sources directly without an entire PA system
- Built-in DSP for phase optimization and transparent dynamic control
- ABS cabinet is durable, with a low-resonance design for maximum sound quality
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- Channels:3-channel mixer
- LF Driver Size:12″ woofer
- HF Driver Size:1.75″ Neodymium compression driver
- LF Driver Power Amp:950W
- HF Driver Power Amp:150W
- Total Power:1100W Class D
- Inputs:1 x XLR (mic/line), 2 x 1/4″ (L/mono, R), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo
- Outputs:1 x XLR (link out), 1 x XLR (thru)
- Frequency Range:52Hz-20khz
- Crossover Frequency:2100 Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL:134 dB SPL
- Horizontal Coverage Angle:90°
- Vertical Coverage Angle:60°
- Signal Processing:100Hz/120Hz Highpass Filter, D-Contour Multi-band Compression
- Enclosure Material:ABS
- Mounting Options:Pole, Floor Wedge, Fly
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:41 lbs.