Yamaha DXR12mkii PA System Rental
Daily Rate: $110.00Security Hold: $750.00 is required to secure the Rental Company's equipment from loss or damage.
1 x Yamaha DXR12mkii
1 x Wired Mic
1 x Yamaha MG06X
1 x DC Cable
1 x Speaker Stand
1 x IEC Cord
2 x XLR Cable
Rentals are for a 24 hr period.
Call for discounted multiple day options.
Optional Additional Services:
Delivery & Pickup options are available (Shipping is NOT available for Rental products)
– Please note that we can only provide services within a 20 mile radius of the NYC metro area.
Need help with producing your event give us a call . Schedule a Free walk through for your next event and let us help you take your event to the next level.
Please contact us at 212-925-6575 ext:215 or ext:223 for all rentals.
Yamaha DXR 12mkII
You’ll be amazed at the sonic clarity and depth you get from Yamaha’s DXR12mkII powered loudspeakers, part of their DXR/DXS line of Class D–powered PA speakers. Housed in durable, compact ABS enclosures, the 12″ DXR12mkII 2-way speakers represent Yamaha’s latest sound reinforcement technology. While they’re ready for duty as part of a full-scale stage rig, DXR12mkII speakers pack maximum performance into an efficient design that’s also perfect for gigging musicians. And thanks to the built-in 3-channel mixer, the DXR12mkII is perfect for those times when you need sound reinforcement but don’t need an entire PA system. Whether you’re playing pre-recorded music or performing for a crowd, you’ll love the transparent sound of Yamaha’s DXR12mkII powered loudspeakers.
Yamaha DXR12mkII Powered Loudspeaker Features:
- High-powered portable loudspeaker with multi-use flexibility
- 12″ speaker, powered by 1,100 watts of peak power in a 2-way design
- Built-in 3-channel mixer lets you connect microphones or line-level sources directly without an entire PA system
- Built-in DSP for phase optimization and transparent dynamic control
- ABS cabinet is durable, with a low-resonance design for maximum sound quality
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- Channels:3-channel mixer
- LF Driver Size:12″ woofer
- HF Driver Size:1.75″ Neodymium compression driver
- LF Driver Power Amp:950W
- HF Driver Power Amp:150W
- Total Power:1100W Class D
- Inputs:1 x XLR (mic/line), 2 x 1/4″ (L/mono, R), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo
- Outputs:1 x XLR (link out), 1 x XLR (thru)
- Frequency Range:52Hz-20khz
- Crossover Frequency:2100 Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL:134 dB SPL
- Horizontal Coverage Angle:90°
- Vertical Coverage Angle:60°
- Signal Processing:100Hz/120Hz Highpass Filter, D-Contour Multi-band Compression
- Enclosure Material:ABS
- Mounting Options:Pole, Floor Wedge, Fly
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:41 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:DXR12mkII
Yamaha MG06X – 6 Input-Channel Mixing Console w/D-Pre Preamps & Effects
The new MG series offers a comprehensive lineup of consoles suitable for a wide range of mixing environment. The versatile lineup includes a variety of channel configurations, as well as equipped with SPX effects processors and USB audio interface geared towards live performance and recording. Perfect for any application from monitor mixes to seminars to front of house sound reinforcement in smaller venues.
- 6-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 2 Mic / 6 Line Inputs (2 mono + 2 stereo)
- 1 Stereo Bus
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- High-grade effects: SPX with 6 programs
- XLR balanced outputs
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 149 mm x 62 mm x 202 mm (5.9″x 2.4″x 7.9″)