Yamaha DXR12mkii / Yamaha MG12XU PA Rental – 12-Inch 1000W Active Loudspeakers /15-Inch Powered Subwoofer/12-Channel Mixing Console w/Built in FX’s & USB
Daily Rate: $285.00Security Hold: $1,800.00 is required to secure the Rental Company's equipment from loss or damage.
2 x Yamaha DXR12mkii
1 x Yamaha DXS15 MKII
1 x Yamaha MG12XU
4 x IEC Cord
2 x Speaker Stands
4 x XLR Cable
Rentals are for a 24 hr period.
Call for discounted multiple day options.
Optional Additional Services:
Delivery & Pickup options are available (Shipping is NOT available for Rental products)
– Please note that we can only provide services within a 20 mile radius of the NYC metro area.
Need help with producing your event give us a call . Schedule a Free walk through for your next event and let us help you take your event to the next level.
Please contact us at 212-925-6575 ext:215 or ext:223 for all rentals.
Yamaha DXR 12mkII
You’ll be amazed at the sonic clarity and depth you get from Yamaha’s DXR12mkII powered loudspeakers, part of their DXR/DXS line of Class D–powered PA speakers. Housed in durable, compact ABS enclosures, the 12″ DXR12mkII 2-way speakers represent Yamaha’s latest sound reinforcement technology. While they’re ready for duty as part of a full-scale stage rig, DXR12mkII speakers pack maximum performance into an efficient design that’s also perfect for gigging musicians. And thanks to the built-in 3-channel mixer, the DXR12mkII is perfect for those times when you need sound reinforcement but don’t need an entire PA system. Whether you’re playing pre-recorded music or performing for a crowd, you’ll love the transparent sound of Yamaha’s DXR12mkII powered loudspeakers.
Yamaha DXR12mkII Powered Loudspeaker Features:
- High-powered portable loudspeaker with multi-use flexibility
- 12″ speaker, powered by 1,100 watts of peak power in a 2-way design
- Built-in 3-channel mixer lets you connect microphones or line-level sources directly without an entire PA system
- Built-in DSP for phase optimization and transparent dynamic control
- ABS cabinet is durable, with a low-resonance design for maximum sound quality
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- Channels:3-channel mixer
- LF Driver Size:12″ woofer
- HF Driver Size:1.75″ Neodymium compression driver
- LF Driver Power Amp:950W
- HF Driver Power Amp:150W
- Total Power:1100W Class D
- Inputs:1 x XLR (mic/line), 2 x 1/4″ (L/mono, R), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo
- Outputs:1 x XLR (link out), 1 x XLR (thru)
- Frequency Range:52Hz-20khz
- Crossover Frequency:2100 Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL:134 dB SPL
- Horizontal Coverage Angle:90°
- Vertical Coverage Angle:60°
- Signal Processing:100Hz/120Hz Highpass Filter, D-Contour Multi-band Compression
- Enclosure Material:ABS
- Mounting Options:Pole, Floor Wedge, Fly
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:41 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:DXR12mkII
You’ll be amazed at the rock-solid bass and consistent performance you get from Yamaha’s DXS15mkII powered sub. Housed in a durable wooden enclosure, the DXS15mkII subwoofer represents Yamaha’s latest sound reinforcement technology. The DXS15mkII packs maximum performance into an efficient design that’s perfect for the gigging musician, school sound systems, and houses of worship. And thanks to the proprietary DSP processing, the DXS15mkII delivers the kind incredibly deep bass you’d expect from a much larger unit. Take it from Sweetwater: Whether you’re playing pre-recorded music or performing for a crowd, you’ll love the rich low end the Yamaha DXS15mkII powered subwoofer adds to your sound system.
- Power Configuration:Single Amp
- LF Driver Size:15″
- Power Rating:800W Continuous
- Peak Power Capacity:1020W
- Inputs:2 x XLR
- Outputs:2 x XLR (thru)
- Frequency Range:40Hz-150hz (-10 dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL:135 dB SPL
- Signal Processing:D-XSUB (Boost, XTD LF, Normal)
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC connector
- Enclosure Material:Meranti Plywood, Black Polyurea coating
- Mounting Options:Floor
- Weight:79.4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:DXS15MKII
The Yamaha MG12XU analog mixer is well-suited for portable rigs or permanent installations, with its rich features and outstanding sound quality. The MG12XU’s quality op-amp ensures that your mix sounds transparent and articulate. The MG12XU’s crystal clear D-PRE preamps will squeeze every drop of tone from your mics, with natural-sounding bass and smooth highs. Featuring onboard digital effects, switchable phantom power, a pad switch, one-knob compressors, EQ, plenty of I/O, and LED metering, the MG12XU can take on just about any task you throw at it. Utilizing many state-of-the-art features from Yamaha’s high-end consoles, the MG12XU is ready to work for you!
- D-PRE mic preamps deliver clean, transparent, and natural sound
- 3-band EQ on all mono channels for sound-shaping
- 1-knob compressors provide straightforward dynamics control
- Class-compliant USB 2.0 for recording and playback with computers and tablets
- SPX effect processors provide you with a comprehensive suite of 24 effects
- Pad switch on mono inputs for managing loud sources
- Metal chassis for durability
- 12-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 6 Mic / 12 Line Inputs (4 mono + 4 stereo)
- 2 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
- 2 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
- 24-bit / 192kHz 2in / 2out USB Audio functions
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase Al DAW software download version
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Optional Rack Mount Kit RK-MG12 Available
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 308 mm x 118 mm x 422 mm (12.1″ x 4.6″ x 16.6″)
- Net Weight: 4.2 kg (9.3 lbs.)